Bladder Sure with Go Less
With just two all-natural ingredients, new BladderSure with Go Less® makes overactive bladder a thing of the past!
|Quantity||Per Bottle Price|
Want to save up to 35% on this product?
Try our Smart Ship Savers Program and have this automatically sent to your home every month.
“Who Says Bladder Control Has to Be Complicated?
It Can Be as Simple as New Bladder Sure with Go Less®!”
With just two all-natural ingredients, new BladderSure with Go Less® makes overactive bladder a thing of the past! If you’re running to the bathroom all day and night, this amazing breakthrough that will stop those nagging urges fast — satisfaction guaranteed.
Everything Else You Can Kick to the Curb!
This marvel of natural simplicity brings a fresh new approach to the problem for women and men alike. Clinical studies show it can:
- End the constant urges “to go” that can wear anyone to a frazzle
- Reduce daily bathroom trips and even nighttime visits by a huge 40%
- Reduce the incidence of embarrassing bladder leaks by nearly 80%
- Improve sleep satisfaction, overall well-being, and quality of life
Four Clinical Studies Show How the Go Less® Breakthrough
Truly Stands Out
➤ Go Less® Study #1 researched the effects of overactive bladder in postmenopausal women. 1 Results began within a week. After six weeks, those taking Go Less® enjoyed a remarkable 39% reduction in nighttime bathroom trips and a 16% drop in daytime trips. Even more dramatic was the improvement in urinary incontinence. Bladder leaks dropped from an average of 7.3 times daily to just 1.5 episodes daily. That’s a 79% reduction! Plus, the number of women reporting sleep satisfaction nearly quadrupled from 16% to 60%.
➤ Go Less® Study #2 tested for relief from nocturia (frequent nighttime urination) in over-65 men. 2 Again, improvement began in less than a week. By Week six, nighttime bathroom visits dropped just like they did in the women’s trial — this time by 40%. Take it from a doctor: that’s impressive! In fact, it reminds me of published results I saw for one of the most popular prescription for overactive bladder. 3 In addition, 87% of the Go Less® takers rated themselves as “improved” or “significantly improved.” Average sleep satisfaction rose nearly a full point on a five-point scale.
➤ Go Less® Study #3. This six-week study reviewed overactive bladder syndrome in women aged 35-84, and the results were as impressive as the first two trials. 4 The women had averaged 2.1 episodes of stress incontinence daily. After six weeks of Go Less®, the frequency dropped to .67 episodes daily. That’s a drop of 68%! What’s more, women with the most frequent bladder leaks showed the greatest improvement.
➤ Go Less® Study #4. This 12-week trial produced the same great overall results among women aged 35-70 with overactive bladder: reduced urinary frequency, urgency and nocturia while producing an improved quality of life. 5 After the study was completed, 95.2% of the women wanted to continue taking Go Less® on their own. They Were Won Over By Go Less®. You Will Be, Too!
You’ll go less, worry less, and live more with this remarkably effective and gentle formula doing its job. BladderSure with Go Less®. It’s as simple as that.
A rejuvenated bladder is just ahead … and you won’t believe what a difference it can make in your daily life.
1. Sogabe H and Terado T. (2001). Open Clinical Study of Effects of Pumpkin Seed Extract/ Soybean Germ Extract Mixture- containing Processed Food on Nocturia. Jpn J Med Pharm Sci. Nov;46(5):727-37.
2. Terado T, et al. (2004). Clinical Study of mixed processed foods containing pumpkind seed extract and soybean germ extract on pollikiuria in night in elderly men. Jap J Med Pharmaceut Sci. 52(4): 551-561.
3. Basra R and Kelleher C. (2008). A review of solifenacin in the treatment of urinary incontinence. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Feb; 4(1): 117–128.) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503 647/
4. Yanagisawa, EI et al. (2003). Study of effectiveness of mixed processed food containing cucurbita pepo seed estract and soybean seed extract on stress urinary incontinence in women. Japanese Journal of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Science 14;3:313-322. 5. Go-Less® – High effectiveness in key symptoms of female overactive bladder syndrome and top level of patients’ satisfaction (Unpublished data, 2010, Korea).
THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS SUBSTITUTES FOR YEARLY MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS.