What did Cleopatra know about the benefits of this fruit?
The Ancient Fruit That’s Packed with 21st Century Health Benefits.
Did you know that one of the oldest fruits known is also one of the healthiest? Pomegranates can be traced through historical documents as far back as 4000 B.C. Pomegranates were highly valued in Ancient Egypt, and were part of the supply of fruits required in a pharaoh’s residence (1600 BC). It was revered enough to have been painted on walls and tombs to symbolize life after death.
Modern science confirms that pomegranates should be treasured! That’s because the pomegranate, or Punica granatun, contains a myriad of beneficial fruit compounds. These natural wonders are sheathed in a thick inedible skin, with the seeds called arils hidden within. People eat the sweet arils raw or processed into juice.
From anti-inflammatory agent to heart disease fighter, the list of health benefits attributed to pomegranate is long and varied. Here are just 5 of the many reasons why you should incorporate pomegranate into your daily routine … whether it’s a tall glass of juice or a high quality supplement.
1. Two Powerful Plant Compounds: This vibrantly hued fruit is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and bioactive plant compounds. Punicalagins are extremely powerful antioxidants found in the juice and the peel of the pomegranate. In fact, they’ve been found to have three times the antioxidant function as red wine or green tea. Additionally, punicic acid from the pomegranate seed oil is a healthful fatty acid with potent health effects.
2. Anti-Inflammatory Hero: As you may know chronic inflammation is one of the leading causes of a laundry list of age-related health conditions including joint aches, heart problems, memory loss and blood sugar issues. Studies have shown that pomegranate can reduce inflammation in the digestive tract and supports healthy cell growth.
3. Support Healthy Blood Pressure: Studies have proven that regular intake of pomegranate juice can promote healthy blood pressure levels in as little as two weeks.
4. Heart Healthy: Pomegranate supports your heart by lowering triglycerides and improving the triglyceride-to-HDL radio. What’s more, studies have found that this fruit extract helps protect the cholesterol particles from oxidation, one of the key indicators for heart issues.
5. Memory Booster: Evidence shows that pomegranate can improve memory in the elderly, and studies also suggest that it can protect against age-related cognitive decline.
But perhaps you don’t fancy pomegranate in its raw or juice form? Well you can still reap its countless health benefits with Best Life Herbal premium Resveratrol formula.
This customer favorite combines the powerful healing properties found in Resveratrol with Hyper-Active Free Radical Fighters found in our Ultra-Concentrated Pomegranate Juice Extract. Now you can quickly and easily bolster overall cardiovascular health and fight back against the ravages of the aging process with this safe and effective formula.
Yours in continued good health,
Best Life Herbals Wellness Team
Use the coupon code BLH20 and get 20% off your first order!
The post What did Cleopatra know about the benefits of this fruit? appeared first on Best Life Herbals.